All donated items should be new or gently used.
- Linens: sheets, blankets, bedspreads, quilts, bath towels, washcloths, hand towels, kitchen towels, dishcloths
- Kitchen items: potholders, dishes, small appliances, glasses, silverware, serving bowls, pots & pans, etc.
- Miscellaneous: curtains, drapes, lamps, yarn
- Winter Clothing: coats, gloves, hats, scarves (all sizes)
- Monetary donations are always welcome.
Do you know someone who is downsizing, going into an independent living facility, or just changing their color scheme? If so, remember Threads of Hope can recycle to the less fortunate what you need to eliminate. Your donations are tax-deductible.
Drop-Off Your Donations
Please contact us to confirm the details of your donation drop-off:
Carma Miccoli: (716) 877-4130
Merrie Hill: (716) 458-0431
472 Callodine Avenue, Eggertsville, NY 14226
Weekly – Mondays & Wednesdays 10 AM – 12 Noon